|MODELS PD-1201, PD-2501 & PD-6501
|PD-1201, PD-2501 and PD-6501 MECHANICAL WRENCHES
Field-Proven Performance and Optimum Versatility
- Models PD-1201, 2501 and 6501 mechanical wrenches feature the superior
accuracy, output/input ratios and portablility of POWER-DYNE mechanical
wrenches in three specific ranges of torque output.
- These models have been proven in field service military applications as highly
accurate and versatile tools for more than a decade.
- Model PD-1201 requires only 10 ft-lbs. of input to produce up to 1200 ft-lbs. of
- The unit weighs only 22 pounds. Model PD-2501 has a medium-duty range of
torque from 0 to 2500 ft. lbs., produced with only 14 ft. lbs. of input.
- Weight is 37 lbs.
- Model PD-6501 has the highest rating of the three wrenches, for the heaviest
- Output is from 0 to 6500 ft-lbs. of torque, with 25 ft. lbs. of input.
- Weight is 70 pounds.
- All are accurate to within ±2%.
|Copyright © 1996 - 2012 BIDWELL Industrial Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BIDWELL Industrial Group, Inc.