|Mechanical Wrenches From Power-Dyne®...
Power and Performance
When and Where You Need It.
- The design of the mechanical wrench is simple, yet sophisticated.
- A lightweight, cast aluminum housing contains the precision worm gear drive,
which is permanently sealed and lubricated.
- A hydraulic bellows system converts the wrench reaction forces to hydraulic
pressure for direct readout on a Bourdon tube or digital gage.
- Measurement of output torque can be in any unit of torque you desire (ie: ft-lbs,
in-lbs, N-m, etc.)
- A protractor is provided on most models to measure the degree of turn.
- Reaction loads are absorbed through an adapter attached to the output face of
- A variety of standard and special adapters for many applications are also
available. Or, an adapter can be designed for your particular requirements.
Copyright © 1996 - 2012 BIDWELL Industrial Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BIDWELL Industrial Group, Inc.